January 24, 2013
Authored by: Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
Make your plans now to attend the 2013 Banking and Finance Law seminar. The seminar, sponsored by the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia, will be Feb. 8, at the Bar Center in Atlanta. The seminar chair, Gerald L. Blanchard, Bryan Cave LLP, has put together a terrific set of topics and speakers for this program.
- Reading the Regulatory Tea Leaves: Basel III and Dodd-Frank Update
- Advising Bank Board Directors on Regulatory Relations and Legal Risk Minimization
- Recent Banking Law Cases
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – There’s A New Sheriff in Town!
- Regulator Panel Discussion on Bank Examinations Trends
- Challenges to Bank Consolidation
- Recent Trends IN D&O Litigation
The program qualifies for 6 CLE Hours including 1 Ethics Hour and 1 Trial Practice Hour. For additional information and to register for this program, visit the ICLE website.