We have information about the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act throughout BankBryanCave.com. For your convenience, you can access all of our posts about the Dodd-Frank Regulatory Reform Act here.
We’ve also published resources regarding obtaining the complete text of the Dodd-Frank Act.
Some highlighted posts include:
- Mortgage Reforms under the Dodd-Frank Act
- The State of State Law Preemption
- Capital Treatment of Trust Preferred Securities and TARP CPP Preferred Stock
- New Office of Financial Research Could Require Additional Reporting for All Banks and Bank Holding Companies
- Conference Committee Approves Sarbanes-Oxley 404(b) Exemption
- Investor Protections in the Dodd-Frank Regulatory Reform Bill
- Dodd-Frank Reform Bill Broadens Affiliate and Insider Transaction Rules to Include Additional Financial Products
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Bill Significantly Modifies the Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies
- Enforcement Landmines For Private Funds in Dodd-Frank
- SEC Enforcement and Litigation Implications of Dodd-Frank Act
- What Non-Bank Public Companies Need to Know About Dodd-Frank
- Volcker Rule Impact
Presentations on Dodd-Frank
Bryan Cave attorneys have done a number of presentations on all aspects of the Dodd-Frank Act. A sampling of those presentations are below:
- 2011 Regulatory and Legislative Update – Rob Klingler. Presented on February 18, 2011, as part of the Banking & Finance Law CLE Program presented by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Georgia.
- The Dodd-Frank Act: From A to Z – Rob Klingler. Presented on October 28, 2010, as part of the BAI Regulatory Reform Webinar Series.
- The Consumer Protection Act & What It Means to You – John ReVeal and Sean Kulzycki. Presented on October 6, 2010, as part of the BKD Financial Services Webinar Series. (Audio recordings available from BKD.)
- Overview of Dodd-Frank Act – Rob Klingler, Don Hutson, and Sean Kulczycki. Presented on September 8, 2010, as part of the BKD Financial Services Webinar Series. (Audio recordings available from BKD.)
- What Dodd-Frank Means for the Prepaid Card Industry – Judie Rinearson, John ReVeal, Linda Odom, Margo Stahlberg, Kris Andreassen, Jennifer Crowder and Lilyanne McClean. Presented on August 16, 2010. (Audio recording also available.)
- Dodd-Frank Act Overview – Rob Klingler. Presented on July 13 and 14, 2010, as part of the GBA’s Regulatory Reform and Emerging Issues Conference.
- Systemic Risk Reforms – Jerry Blanchard. Presented on July 13 and 14, 2010, as part of the GBA’s Regulatory Reform and Emerging Issues Conference.
- The Dodd-Frank Act: As it Applies to You! – Rob Klingler. Presented on July 13 and 14, 2010, as part of the GBA’s Regulatory Reform and Emerging Issues Conference.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – John ReVeal. Presented on July 13 and 14, 2010, as part of the GBA’s Regulatory Reform and Emerging Issues Conference.