A collection of new banking resources from around the internet:
- Common Financial Reporting Issues Facing Smaller Reporting Issuers (PDF) – SEC Corporate Finance Staff address common issues faced by smaller reporting companies.
- Comptroller Curry speaks at ICBA on Community Bank Supervision – Announces forthcoming booklet on a “Common Sense Approach to Community Banking.”
- OCC Proposes Annual Stress Testing Rulemaking – OCC proposal for annual stress testing of banks between $10 and $50 billion in total assets.
- 2013 Stress Test Results -Federal Reserve publishes detailed results of 2013 stress tests.
- March 2013 Beige Book Commentary – Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta offers commentary on the commentary of the economy provided by the Beige Books.
- The Federal Reserve is on Flickr – Need a picture of a Federal Reserve Governor, Federal Reserve testimony or the Federal Reserve hard at work? That’s what the internet is for.
For banking-related content from around the web on a real-time basis, follow @RobertKlingler on Twitter.