A collection of new banking resources from around the internet:
- Treasury Announces Results of Second Round of “Opt-Out” Auctions – Demand appears to remain relatively strong.
- FDIC Announces Meeting of Advisory Committee on Community Banking – Committee will meet on Thursday, November 8th, starting at 8:30 am. A webcast is available.
- Case-Shiller Releases Home Price Index August Update – Only one city out of the top 20 had declining home prices in August.
- Fed Tools for Teachers – The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta has recently released several technology-based projects that can enhance teachers’ toolkits and strengthen student (or banker, or director, or bank lawyer) comprehension of core economic topic.
- Hurricane Sandy Pictures – A strong reminder of the power of Mother Nature.