A collection of new banking resources from around the internet:
- Treasury Announces Results of First Round of “Opt-Out” Auctions – Demand appears higher than expected by virtually all market participants, and all securities were sold at prices above the minimum, designated bidder threshold price.
- Treasury Announces Second Round of “Opt-Out” Auctions – Treasury moves quickly in hopes of continuing momentum.
- SIGTARP Releases Quarterly Report to Congress – Among other recommendations, calls on Treasury to review its auction process to confirm promotes financial stability. (The Treasury has also posted a series of responses to the SIGTARP Report.)
- JOBS Act is Working to Boost Economy – The Congressional Financial Services Committee cites a Charlotte Observer news article quoting Bryan Cave partner, BT Atkinson, as evidence that the JOBS Act is working.
- 10 Worst Passwords of 2012 – If you see your password on this list, please change it.
- Gangnam Style – I consider it a banking resource as the Economist is writing about it.