Drawing from diverse legal disciplines, we have formed a client team with a focus on retail banking compliance and contractual matters. Whatever day-to-day legal assistance you need in your retail banking area, we can provide prompt and accurate guidance.
We have many years of experience in all of the federal consumer banking regulation, and every day we work to stay current with the constantly changing regulatory environment. We will help you avoid the regulatory minefields. Our Retail Banking Team can assist your bank in all of the following areas:
- Deposit account agreement reviews;
- Deposit advertisement reviews;
- Overdraft policies and disclosures;
- Remote deposit capture agreements and policies;
- Automated clearing house agreements;
- Credit card, mortgage and other lending advertisement reviews;
- Credit card, mortgage and other lending disclosure and agreement reviews;
- Power of attorney interpretations;
- Trust documents and trustee power reviews;
- Individual Retirement Account transactions;
- Prepaid card programs;
- Check fraud assistance;
- Online business banking and cash management; and, of course,
- any issues arising under the Truth in Savings Act, Truth in Lending Act, Electronic Fund Transfers Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, or consumer privacy and data security laws and regulations.
Information on each of our Retail Banking Team members is attached below. Whether you want assistance with only one project or you would like to discuss an annual retainer arrangement to cover all of your daily needs, please feel free to contact any of us.
- John D. ReVeal (email@example.com; 202-508-6395)
- Linda Odom (firstname.lastname@example.org; 202-508-6331)
- Kristine M Andreassen (email@example.com; 202-508-6117)
- Andrew M. Brummel (firstname.lastname@example.org; 816-374-3352)
- Kimberly Civins (email@example.com; 404-572-6776)
- Jennifer Faucett (firstname.lastname@example.org; 404-572-4516)
- Robert D. Klingler (email@example.com; 404-572-6810)