First, a couple new jokes:
Q. What giant beasts are currently stalking the financial markets?
A. TARPosaurus and T-Reas.
Q. What is their favorite meal?
A. Lame duck.
Q. What’s the next car coming off the U.S. assembly line?
A. The new GMC TARP…gets one mile per 25 billion gallons.
And just in time for Thanksgiving—a simple potluck dish that’s easy to make and feeds billions.
- Mix 1% to 3% of everything you own in a large bowl.
- Sift contents through regulatory strainer.
- Deduct up to 500,000 cups of executive compensation.
- Whip thousands of bankers, lawyers and analysts into a frenzy and blend in.
- Garnish with shredded cash.
- Bake at 250 billion degrees to desired degree of doneness.
Makes enough to lend to your neighbors. Goes great with Warrant Surprise.